Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Three great neutrals collide in a graphic plaid in black, taupe and grey. This contemporary cut jacket has spandex for a bit of stretch just where you need it. Long sleeve button front with a collar that can be worn up or down and two jaunty patch pockets. A-line cut with peplum styling in front, back has an inverted box pleat. Straight hem falls at the hip.
• Habitat Clothes
• Long Sleeve
• Medium: Bust: 46” Back Length: 24”
• Xlarge: Bust: 50” Back Length: 25”
• 71% rayon, 26% nylon, 3% spandex
• Machine wash cold gentle, tumble dry low
• Style #18102
• Matching Power Stretch City Pant